EARTH PROTECTOR® "Symbol of Excellence"
The Earth Protector trademark is owned by the Earth Protector Licensing Corp.
You must have permission to use our properties. Call 612-529-5253.
Earth Protector Heroes
Earth Protector Friends
Earth Protector Animals
Paddle Tail and Friends
- Paddle Tail, a smart, good-natured male beaver
- Nibbles, an athletic, brave female rabbit
- Irving, a rugged, affectionate male bear
- Eagle Eye, a stern, watchful male eagle
- Willow, a graceful, female fawn
- Rosie, a quiet, potent female skunk
- B.J., a noisy male blue jay bird
- Betty, a beautiful butterfly
The Earth Protector Animals live around Little Lake in Wonderful Woods. Their stories tell of adventures around the lake and teach children how to protect the environment.
The Earth Protector Animals are:
good role models, eager and busy, positive, engaging, endearing, and they ttell informative and interesting stories
Our market is this generation of educated, affluent, older parents, who are committed
to a healthy lifestyle for themselves and their children.
The Earth Protector name and the animal characters are registered and copyrighted properties of the Earth Protector Licensing Corporation (EPLC) of Minneapolis, Minnesota. They may not be used or reproduced without written permission of EPLC.